Thought Leader, Empathy Junkie, Cancer Survivor, Former Principal
THE CALMER NETWORK
Meredith McNerney is one of the most engaging speakers I have heard in my career! She has a unique way of sharing her vast knowledge and keeping it fun at the same time. Your life and work will definitely be positively impacted after attending her workshop.
Supervisor Student Services
Somerset County Public Schools
- Being Trauma-Informed: Build Better Relationships
- Resilience: How to Stay Calm When Challenges Arise
- Leadership: Balancing Empathy with Accountability to Maximize Team Performance
As a cancer survivor, former principal and leader of The Calmer Network, Meredith McNerney understands that we bring our whole self to work. She will ignite a new passion in your organization by teaching employees and managers how to cultivate calm through connected relationships.
As a doctoral student at Northeastern University, she studies the connection between emotional wellness and performance outcomes. In addition to her doctoral work, she is certified in Employee Wellness and Stress Management from Stanford’s Center for Health Education. Meredith lives in Maryland, with her husband, Mark, and their two children, Danielle and Kaitlyn.
MEREDITH SERVES FOR-PROFIT AND NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
As an empathy-junkie, Meredith will help the people in your organization choose calm.
- Compassion Humans Make Mistakes. They Need Nurturing. From the executive team to the sales team, each person in the organization matters. How we nurture each other directly impacts team performance.
- Affect:Be Aware of Emotion Contagion. Culture is contagious. What we talk about, focus on, and repeat disrupts or cultivates calm.
- Little ThingsTwo-minute Breaks Change Everything. Self-Care feels impossible when short on time. Calm is integrated into every aspect of life through the little things.
- MindfulnessLearn to Respond Instead of React. Thought-management tools and strategies help us grow, manage stress, and choose responses that save time.
If you’re looking to build an empathy-focused culture, embed calm into stressful situations, and improve team performance, then you want to book Meredith to speak at your next meeting.
Meredith’s book is changing lives.
- Facing Cancer: A Spiritual Journey From Pain to Peace is a memoir of one survivors perspective on building faith during dark times.
For more information, check out her website, https://www.meredithmcnerney.com/
AUDIENCE MEMBERS HAVE SAID:
- Meredith taught me to utilize my support more to help me gain calm and understanding of my situations more effectively.
- Meredith was really informative and a very engaging presenter.. She was responsive and gave excellent realistic explanations.
- You made a difference in my thinking!
- This was very inspirational. Meredith, keep doing what you are doing!
- Meredith taught me to take time for myself and that I already have the experiences to draw
Hated running until she reached her mid 40’s and now is totally addicted.
Washington, DC area airports (DCA, BWI, IAD)
MEREDITH MCNERNEY will have your audience thanking you for making a wise choice to invite her to take center stage. She is available for public appearances, master of ceremonies, autograph signings, keynote speaker, and endorsement campaigns.
Category: Educator, Influential Woman