Hire a Speaker Inquiries
Talent Representation Inquiries
Business Partnership Inquiries
Just Want to chat:
Entrepreneur & Business Woman Ahead of the Curve
Works With High Achieving Leaders to Refocus & Reenergize to Achieve Ultimate Work|Life Balance
- Mindset, Resilience, Storyteller and Mentor for High-Achieving Leaders.
- Delivers a distinctive life changing experience to living a stress-free life.
Seriel Entrepreneur; Investor | Generational Wealth
- #1 Selling Author:
Harness Your Purpose, Power & Peace
- Certified Life Coach
- Practitioner of Equine-Assisted Learning (EAL)
- Equine Specialist in Psychotherapy & Personal Development
- Embracing Change & Transformation: Breakthrough Innovation & Creativity
- Wellness & Health: Meditation, Mindfulness, Holistic Health & Regulating Stress
- Leadership: Vulnerability, Bravery, Courage & Living Life Full Out
- Resilience & Reinvention: Overcoming Hardship & Challenges
Entrepreneurship & Business Growth: Attracting New Business
Gina Yarrish is a businesswoman ahead of the curve, who always identified and capitalized on business opportunities from a 30-year career leading her million-dollar real estate business to where she is today. She has spent the past two decades studying human behavior, stress, and anxiety and linking it with her love for horses.
At the podium, Gina shares the mindset of regulating stress, bravery, courage and living life full out, mixing anecdotes from her life’s work. Gina explores the business landscape for today’s high achieving leaders to refocus and learn how to go about living a balanced life while achieving results.
The bottom line: Gina believes peace, happiness and health comes from within and unless you’re conditioning your thinking then you get what life offers instead of what you deserve.
Gina is a believer that you have to walk through the muck to get to the good stuff! Gina’s motto is “Peace and Happiness cannot be bought; it comes from within” and she absolutely believes that focusing on yourself will carry your further, faster with less effort to life’s pleasures and success.
As Founder and CEO of Yarcort, a state-of-the-art coaching facility, and creator of the game-changing experiential learning system that leads to aligning your head, heart and gut. A hidden gem where people get their glow back. Gina is the world’s leading expert on regulating stress and anxiety by design. Her gift is breaking down barriers of communication and create team work, healthy conversation and stimulate the growth and economy.
Gina has become one of the most in-demand speakers worldwide and lectures at prestigious universities and corporations. Through positive and uplifting energy, Gina will leave you inspired and motivated and hunger for more.
Gina’s speaking availability is very limited. In addition to her writing, coaching, and research she is working on her own stress-free life. Living this work means she is prioritizing her time with family, friends, and creative time with her horses.
Why Hire Gina to speak at your next event?
Gina delivers interactive programs that are thought provoking. Audiences are inspired to take action as she gives the key to regulating stress and creating balance and life happiness. Gina challenges her audience to a new way of think, stimulating the right side of the brain and challenge them to think beyond what is possible. Imagine your attendees learn that anything is possible when they can see forward.
Gina will challenge your audience…
- To learn how to replace old patterns and habits with those that create positive results time and time again.
- Recondition thinking from the end, so clients have the “Know-How” to change for the better that’s not uncomfortable but rather fun, inviting and people are enthusiastic about the new approach.
- With a simple solution to stress, that helps people go further faster with less efforts. “It’s harder to fail then succeed.
- Be committed to a journey that will repattern thinking, behaviors, and attitude to a new you. Attendees will wonder what ‘love potion’ they’ve taken.
#1 Selling Author: Harness Your Purpose, Power & Peace
Gina recently connected with her biological family after 50-years. She has a blind eye to weakness, yet profound eye for others unseen potential.
Wilkes Barre, PA