Position: Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Mentor | Serial Entrepreneur | Founder
- At 21, Trading more than $12B a Day on Wall Street
- College Dropout
- Two-Time Mega Hit Reality Show Producer -
The Apprentice & Undercover Boss
- Founded a Venture Capital Firm
- Discovery Channel & Amex Business Show Host
Fee Range: $18,000 - $45,000
- Building Resilience as a Lifestyle
- Legacy Through Loss
- Establish your Legacy
- Applying the Lessons of entrepreneurship to Corporate Innovation
- Building Your Personal and Professional Roadmap by Connecting the Dots
Damon D’Amore (dee-uh-more) specializes working with two distinct types of leaders: C-Suite executives and founding teams. His work with corporate C-Suite executives focuses on legacy and helping leaders accomplish current tactical goals that ultimately facilitate their personal or organizational legacy at retirement. Mr. D’Amore works with founding teams of companies positioned for hyper-growth focusing on implementing personal performance systems and positioning these companies to scale into industry or category-leading organizations. He works directly with these leaders or via their institutional and venture investors.
He has more than fifteen years’ experience working one-on-one with hundreds of top CEOs, founders and executives at Fortune 100 to 1000 firms such as Walmart, PepsiCo, DirecTV, NASCAR, Subway and Yahoo!.
Mr. D’Amore is a serial entrepreneur, founder, board member, investor and adviser to multiple international companies.
He founded multiple startups after long careers deep in the media and entertainment sectors producing programs such as Undercover Boss and The Apprentice.
Mr. D’Amore began his career in global finance building international businesses for the market leading firm Cantor Fitzgerald. He serves as mentor and lecturer to Top 25 MBA programs such as USC, NYU and Columbia, and acted as spokesperson and host for an American Express and Discovery Channel show promoting entrepreneurship.
Mr. D’Amore speaks internationally on the topics of legacy, resilience, personal development, and applying lessons of entrepreneurship and innovation to corporate environments.
Why Hire Damon to speak at your next event?
- He brings thousands of hours working 1-1 with the C-Suite execs of the biggest brands on the
- He will cut through the noise of “Executive Wellness and Peak Performance” to focus only on what matters
- Your attendees will learn the key elements of building their own personalized system for
- Imagine your attendees learning how to implement key concepts such as mindset, values, focus, resilience and true accountability in actionable and measurable
Damon will challenge your audience…
Damon has no tolerance for the "wishy washy" and his approach is very direct from having on-the-ground experience; and from his background of working in high-profile, high-demanding positions since his first job at the age of 21 and building global businesses for market leaders.
Audiences quickly learn what it takes to develop a mindset of resilience that will allow them to accomplish the right goals and manifest their personal and professional legacies.
AUTHOR – Book Release Spring 2020 (Publisher secured)
Damon once sat in a dark closet with the biggest country star in the world while producing a reality show, because there was nowhere to hide her from the contestants.
APPEARANCES: HOST - Discovery Channel/AMEX show https://legacymentor.co/interviews/ and
DAMON D’AMORE is available for public appearances, Master of Ceremonies, Fundraising events, autograph signings, speaking, and endorsements.